that moment where things aren’t the same anymore and then all of a sudden, everything changes and you’re back to where you started.
i have never been on a train. ever.
1. knows how to cook.
2. guy who can sing and play instruments.
3. those texts that can go on and on.
3. my Mahalo Crew.
5. special someone.
1. liking someone who didn’t like me back.
2. making some wrong decisions and end up regretting it.
3. not making a move.
4. not taking a risk.
6. falling for someone.
1. what to wear.
2. what to eat.
3. same shit, different day.
4. my biebs. <3
6. what ifs and whatnots.
7. dream meanings.
i like people who are similar to me, lol. following you back! =)
1. you have to be taller than i am. (i’m 5’6)
2. you know how to cook. and definitely will cook for me.
3. taking me to those places with breathtaking views. (it may be uphill, beach, or on a cliff)
4. you can give killer smile that melts.
5. sense of humor, is always good. i want to laugh like there’s no tomorrow.
6. good morning texts/good night texts.
7. thoughtfulness and showing enough effort always win on my book.
8. serenading me. i don’t care if you can carry a tune or not.
1. i’m a Taurus.
2. i love everything red velvet. cake, cookies. cheesecake.
3. cooking is my passion and my stress reliever.
4. i have a tattoo of my zodiac sign on my right wrist.
5. i have this weird eating habit where i divide my last remaining food into two spoonful feeds.
6. i like staring at people and play scenarios in my head.
7. i love to smile, even at strangers.
8. jack and coke is my favorite poison.
9. i’m a dollface.
1. i want to go back there, and go wine tasting again.
2. let’s drink!
3. please. stop cock blocking whenever i have my attention on someone.
4. i still think about you and i miss texting you.
5. thank you for listening to my drunk rants.
6. why you look so sad? cheer up.
7. i’m hungry.
8. whatever happened to you.
9. if i happen to go visit there, let’s hangout for sure.
10. i owe you shots.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
those things that you are used to and then all of a sudden everything changes, then you end up being sad and still thinking about it but there’s nothing you can do…you just have to accept it.
hi there! thank you. i just got it at the mall. some malls have Mode Plus stores but i am not sure if other states has it. i live in LA, California. and as for the website, i dont think they have one. :-)
hi, im doing well. what about you? =)